Classroom etiquette- When it comes to classroom etiquette, the important thing to remember is that you can be an all-star student and set a truly great example. You can do this by making sure that you are on point, and ready to go when that bell rings. You can also do it by being a good student and great learner. Here are ten ways to have good classroom etiquette.
1. Timing- It’s important to remember that when you want to have good classroom etiquette, that you need to remember to be on time. When you are on time, it shows that you are interested, dedicated, and that you want to and are eager to learn. Be sure to remember to be on time, when it comes to having great classroom etiquette.
2. Avoid food- It’s important to remember that you need to avoid having food in the classroom, because food can be a distraction for other students. Having food in the classroom can also create a real mess as a whole. Thus, remember to avoid food in the classroom for a better learning experience and to have better classroom etiquette.
3. Avoid Soda Pop and other drinks- When you are in the classroom, you need to remember to avoid soda pop and other drinks because by doing so you can guarantee that you’ll have a better learning experience. Too much sugar and the sound of opening the soda pop cans can and does cause a real distraction. Therefore, be sure to remember to avoid soda pop and other drinks when it comes to having real classroom etiquette.
4. Listen- Remember that one of the best ways to show real classroom etiquette is to remember to listen to your teacher. Great listening skills will not only help your grades, but they will also show that you are a respectful student who truly cares about learning. Be sure to remember to listen when it comes to having good classroom etiquette.
5. Avoid gum chewing- Gum chewing is not only a distraction, but it’s also a real problem in classrooms these days. Gum can be messy and sticky, and thus it’s best to remember to avoid gum chewing in the classroom. Remember to be polite and have good classroom etiquette, by avoiding gum chewing.
6. Avoid music- If you or other students are trying to focus on doing better in school, it’s important to remember to avoid listening to music in the classroom. When you listen to music in the classroom, it’s not only a distraction, but it’s also rude and not polite. Be sure to save the music for another time, so that you can have good classroom etiquette.
7. Avoid talking out of turn- Be sure to remember that when it comes to having good classroom etiquette, that you need to remember to avoid talking out of turn. When you talk out of turn it shows little respect for those around you, and for your teacher. Remember, wait your turn, be patient, and by avoiding talking out of turn, you can have real classroom etiquette.
8. Raise your hand- One of the best ways to make sure that you can avoid having issues in the classroom, is to remember to raise your hand. Raising your hand, not only shows good classroom etiquette, but it offers the best when it comes to being an on-point, well put together great student. Be sure to raise your hand, so that you can get the best with real classroom etiquette.
9. Pay attention- One of the best ways to have great classroom etiquette is to remember to pay attention. By paying attention you can guarantee that you’ll get the best when it comes to educational benefits as well as a great learning experience. Be sure to pay attention, so that you can avoid having any issues, when it comes to your learning experience, and so that you can display true classroom etiquette.
10. Never interrupt- It’s important to remember to never interrupt the teacher when it comes to having good classroom etiquette. You may have something important to say, but remember to say it at the right time. Be sure to remember to never interrupt the teacher or other students, when it comes to having good classroom etiquette.