Presently, Summit Academy North High School encourages modesty in daily dress and grooming habits. It is the responsibility of the individual student, his/her parents, and high school staff to follow the guidelines for appropriate dress within reasonable standards or social acceptance.
A Few Guidelines to Follow:
- It is expected that all students will come to school dressed modestly.
- Clothes are clean and in good repair.
- Students will maintain the dress code throughout the entire school day without exception.
- Modesty and safety will always be a priority.
- If administration views any clothing as non-supportive to these guidelines, a student will be asked to modify, compliance is expected and appreciated.
- Ultimately, each building administrator makes the final decision on appropriate attire.
- Clear backpacks are allowed and must be kept inside the student’s locker.
- Students may carry small, no larger than 12X12, purses/bags.
- Graphics/words/pictures/logos are expected to be school appropriate. This will be monitored and enforced. Administrative discretion.